No surprise there. We’re in the business of reliability.
Since 2001, CE Power has provided electrical engineering services to the utility, industrial, and institutional markets. Through upgrades, testing, compliance and workforce support, we help our customers succeed in today’s changing and challenging industry.
We’re not just growing. We’re growing smart, strategically expanding our capabilities within a solid, financial framework. Offering the perfect balance of excitement, independence and support, it’s a rewarding career opportunity for the right person.
What makes us different?
Our core values.
- Purpose-driven approaches with a dedication to timely, safe and cost-effective solutions that exceed client expectations
- Commitment to safety and development of employees and clients
- Innovative solutions and cost management using cutting-edge technology and applications development
- Dedication to lifelong partnerships by embedding teams with major partner locations throughout the U.S.
- Partner list includes many Fortune 500 corporations
Our efficient and solution-focused process discipline.
- Clarity of scope, manpower, schedule and safety considerations are documented and clearly communicated
- Operational communication includes project kickoff, daily toolbox, production meetings, and project reviews
- Industry-leading test reports, with PE review, are provided within two weeks or less
We are leaders in innovation.
- Collaborate and develop as a partner to create solutions that meet near-term and long-term, operational, maintenance and asset management goals
- Continuously research “leading edge” technologies and methodologies
- Long-term partner relationships and loyalty
We are an independent provider.
- Staff includes engineers from major OEMs and former utility personnel
- Long-term OEM purchasing agreements in place (including GE, Siemens, Square D, Eaton C-H, ABB, Pacific Crest and MGM Transformer)
- Independent status affords a choice of equipment from major suppliers to ensure the best solution to each application
We are committed to safety and training.
- Strict adherence to field and shop testing/safety specifications in compliance with ANSI, NETA, IEEE and NFPA
- Industry-leading EMR and safety rating
- Continuing-education/tuition-reimbursement program, as well as Professional Engineering and post-graduate development programs
- GAP (Graduate Apprentice Program): 12-18 month on-the-job training for new engineers and technical graduates
- Process discipline, documentation and safety emphasis combined with immediate exposure and experience to job preparation, planning and execution activities
Experienced engineers and technicians
- Backgrounds in the electric utility industry
- Specific experience and expertise includes: Protection & Control (P&C), design, construction, operations, maintenance, modification and expansion of low/high/extra-high voltage and equipment
- Capacity to manage large-scale jobs and projects on a continual basis by leveraging breadth and depth of resources and locations